CARES is accredited by:
- the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) to ISO/IEC 17065:2012 (product certification), ISO/IEC 17021:2015 (management systems certification using ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001) and BS 8902:2009 (responsible sourcing sector certification schemes for construction products)
- the Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) to ISO/IEC 17065:2012 (product certification)
- the Hong Kong Accreditation Service (HKAS) to ISO/IEC 17021:2015 (management systems certification using ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001)
CARES is a UK Approval Body in accordance with the UK Construction Products Regulation and a European Technical Approval Body under the EU Construction Products Regulation for the following:
- Reinforcing and prestressing steels
- Post-tensioning systems
- Structural Steels
- Precast concrete products
Such certification by CARES can be used by manufacturers in support of UKCA marking.
The CARES logo, Quick Response (QR) codes and marks are a valuable marketing tool that can be used to promote your certification.
'How to use the CARES certification marks' sets out the conditions for use of the CARES logo, QR code and marks by certified companies.